Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The proof is in!

About a year ago, I decided to not chemically worm my horse Eros anymore.  I had done some research and decided it was time to try something a little more natural and non-evasivie.  I am by nature a skeptic, so I have to be shown things work before I believe it.  Well after a year on an Equine Herbal Wormer from Earth Song Ranch I had a fecal count test done on Eros.  It came back negative!  So now more than ever, I would like to recommend this product to anyone and everyone who is tired of chemically worming their horse(s).  Although they say their 8 oz container only lasts 2 months, I get close to 4 and use the recommended dosage.  One of the ingredients is cayanne pepper, so you probably will sneeze every time you open the container to add it to your horses feed, but they love it!  I would never recommend something that I don't have personal experience with, so you can definitely take my word for it, this product really does the job against worms!  Please contact www.earthsongranch.com to order yours today/to ask Jessica any questions you may have about this product (or any of the others they carry).

0 comments:

Post a Comment