Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meet Nate Gold

I like to give credit when credit is due and today I would like to introduce my followers to my West Coast (of FL) equestrian friend Nate Gold.  I first met Nate about five years ago when I went to go see a Monty Roberts demo in WPB.  Nate was Monty's assistant.  After the demo a few of us got talking to Nate and asked him to come visit the SFSPCA rescue ranch to work with some of our horses.  Nate was an instant hit and passed on valuable knowledge to all of us.  Since then, he has started his own business called Gold Horse Training out of Myakka, Florida.  Nate is a natural when it comes to horses.  He has been blessed with a gift from God that he is able to pass on to all the horses he works with and the owners as well.  If you would like more information on Gold Horse Training, please visit his website: www.goldhorsetraining.com.  Way to go Nate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment